THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, February 6, 2010

January 4, 2010


Last friday, my classmates and I went to Don Gregorio Elementary School for the observation. When I arrived in the room which I assigned, I saw Arjay, the Section C student who is also the observant of the grade one students. The Intern on that room was absent so we observe our cooperating teacher on how she teach and motivate her students properly. After that, Arjay and I post the valentine's day cut outs on the bulletin board. In the break time, our cooperating teacher bought merienda for us, we thanks her so much for that merienda, hehehe. My cooperating teacher also asked me to draw the shrimp on the board for the students to identify which is the shrimp in the multiple choice. Eventhough I am not that good in drawing, I tried my best to draw the shrimp. Before we go home, we help the students in cleaning the room and to prepare their room for their afternoon class.

0 comments: