THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 28, 2010


Last thursday we went again to Don Gregorio Elementary School for our observation, we stayed there from nine in the morning until lunch time. Mr. Richard Linguete told me that I am going to teach atleast one song for the grade one students and so I teach them a song and I sing it for them and after that I teach the students to sing with me. After that Mr. Linguete asked me to write the poem and its question on the board, and so I wrote it on the board.After the students finished their worked, Mr. Linguete asked me to check their work, so I checked their worked one by one. I told te students to form a line to avoid trouble. After that the adviser of the grade one take over to teach and so I sit on the back place.I observe how she decipline and how to teach her pupils. She is very good in teaching and all I can say is, she is excellent in teaching. She can motivate her students, and she can teach her students in a good way. I idolized my cooperating teacher very much.

0 comments: